KSC Tel Aviv
A one-of-a-kind specialized platform designed to provide professional devices to biomedical companies, establish a strategic network and assist business development in a biomedical sector
Located in Ein Karem, a strategic site in Jerusalem along with Hadassah Medical Center and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem; BIOHOUSE members are able to get access to scientific and clinical infrastructure and expertise easily
BIOHOUSE promotes cooperation with key related parties such as investors, business partners, experts and mentors.
- Introduces a global biomedical ecosystem through expert lectures on laws, taxes, finance, regulations, marketing, business models and market penetration
- Implements a one-on-one business meeting with diverse interested parties according to each company’s growth stage and strategic needs
- Performs coaching and mentoring based on the above potential values and plans a strategic roadmap
- Startups take short-term programs and KPI workshops as a milestone for business development. BIOHOUSE develops and executes a specific customized action plan together with individual startups.
- To accomplish conventional KPI, the regular program includes expert talks, individual mentoring, networking opportunity and business meetings.
BIOHOUSE General (Startup Ecosystem)
Israel is known as the Mecca of startups and ranked first in the world in the number of startups per capita. In particular, Israel’s biomedical ecosystem is still growing. Its strength lies in a close cooperation with academic, medical and industrial sectors. The market is relatively small, but local entrepreneurs consider global markets from the early stage of their startup. Preparing penetration into global markets from an early stage of business is very useful for any biomedical startups.