KSC New Delhi
ATAL INCUBATION CENTRE -
Thanks to unicorns, technology-based startups, incubators and accelerators, India currently ranks 3rd in the global startup ecosystem. Covering from technology-based startups to thousands of innovative venture businesses, the Indian startup ecosystem has significantly grown for the past decade.
For the past five and half years, 3200 startups raised US 63 billion dollars. Now, the number of startups reaches up to 55,000. India targets to own 34 unicorns and 52 promising companies which are competent enough to grow into next unicorn startups by 2022.
- The 10-day online short-term program offers consulting to help chosen firms penetrate into Indian markets and establish a local network.
- The 20 selected companies participate in a group expert session and learn Indian business environments and startup ecosystem.
- One mentor is assigned for each company, and a customized one-on-one session is given 4 times in total. Companies get the instructions and supports needed to set their business direction through the 1:1 session.
- To help the companies build a network with venture capitalists, government agencies, management organizations, partners and local big businesses, a one-on-one business meeting is held at least five times, exploring a possibility of future cooperation.
- After the short-term program and KPI workshop, 10 companies are chosen. A GTM strategy is planned and implemented during a regular program.
- It is guaranteed to achieve the current KPI goals through each program such as business establishment, recruitment of investors and exploration of local partners.
ATAL INCUBATION CENTRE - BIMTECH (AIC - BIMTECH) General
Startup incubation against a total of 127 companies since the establishment; US 100 million dollars raised; a total of 538 jobs created; maintained a cooperative relationship with businesses and colleges for 82 projects; 42 Korean and foreign mentors; events and training workshops held 390 times in total for the past 3 years.
Market approach and provision of capital based on public-private cooperation; promotes innovation, enabling sustainable business; awarded 4 prizes through startup incubation; companies honored to receive 15 prizes.